Blog Archive

Monday, February 25, 2013

Elder Inman, Hand-written Letter February 19, 2013


Dear Family,

I’ve officially made it to Montana! I rode on the smallest plane I’ve ever seen … It was Sky West. It’s about 22 degrees outside. The difference here is it is wide open and cloudless so it’s super windy. But I love it.

We are at the mission home and it’s so cool! President and Sister Mecham are awesome. I asked President Mecham if he was related to Kyle (Mecham, Jake’s uncle)and he said distantly! Cool stuff. Today we went to the Billings Temple. I think it’s my new favorite! The celestial room brough me to tears. Such a beautiful temple.

Anyways, I just wanted to say thank you for everything you have done for me. I already feel the blessings and I hope you have started to feel them too! I will have lots of stories to share and I want to hear what goes on at home! I’m not sure what area I’m in yet, but P-Days are on Mondays! Love you and miss you all!

Love,
Elder Inman